HOW TO GROW YOUR INSTAGRAM MEME PAGE | The Frustrated Banda

If you want to create a meme page or any other page on Instagram, then this post will be very useful to you.

First of all, I want to tell you that I do not have any big page but I have worked for many big pages so I have a lot of experience and I will share this same experience with you. 

In this post, we will discuss doing followers from 0 to 500.

Step-1 First of all you have to decide the name of your meme page or any other page, which you will not change in the future.

Step-2 After choosing the name of your page spread your page to your friends.

Step-3 Now make a theme for your page and create all the meme in the same theme.

Step -4 Make a schedule for the post. Do not post too much in a single day. 

Step -5 Remember one thing - post less but post well.

Step-6 Follow all the steps above and keep patience because of the journey from 0 to 500  followers is very difficult.

I hope you will cross the 500 followers checkpoint soon. Best of luck.


In the next post, we will discuss the strategy of doing 500 to 5k followers.

Comments